Join us at the open house for supplies (yard signs, bumper stickers, handouts), for in-depth conversation, for music and art displays,and/or a simple visit to see where the work gets done OR join us in formal classes for training sessions on water and/or helping to organize in your community.
Location: 42 N. Sutter St, Stockton, CA 95202
1) All days: Organizing to Save the Delta, Stop the Tunnels in Your Local Community – 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
2) June 23 & 24 only: Drought Update – 11:00 am
3) All days: Estuary 101 (How the Delta Flows) – 12:00 pm
4) June 24 only: History of California Water (Abbreviated) – 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
5) All days: Legislative Update — Federal, State, and Local – 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
6) June 23 only: Informational Delta Boat Tour – 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, departing Stockton. Limited to 35 people. $40/per person. Purchase here.
Snacks, light meals, beverages (coffee to wine) will be served at the appropriate time of day.
Delta art and music on display.
Our events are free and open to the public. Make a donation.
Questions or comments? Contact [email protected], or call (209) 475-9550.