Are you interested in volunteering or interning?
Do you want to get involved with our campaign to protect the SF Bay Delta?
Apply to be a Delta Ambassador (click here) or apply to be a volunteer (click here to fill out application).
Restore the Delta is seeking dedicated volunteers and interns (see our Delta Ambassador notice). We can help you achieve class credit if needed or community service hours! A stipend will be awarded to interns. Hours can be divided between working at home and working in our office. Students, retirees, anyone with commitment and dedication are welcomed to apply! We will reimburse for mileage and coffee/regular meals when traveling to help us.
Our office hours are between 10:00 AM to 4:30PM from Monday through Friday, but some activities require working on a Saturday or Sunday, or evening hours. We are located in Stockton, CA near 8-mile road, address: 10100 Trinity Parkway Suite 120, Stockton, CA 95219.
If you’re interested in applying, please e-mail [email protected] with your application and/or resume.
Areas of interest for volunteers/interns:
• Community organizing
• Social media and web advocacy
Why work at Restore the Delta?
• Become a direct part of the effort to save our Delta communities and the largest estuary on the west coast of the Americas
• Promote better solutions to managing the Delta estuary and California Water for future sustainability
• Gain valuable skills, work experience, and connections
• You must support Restore the Delta’s mission, goals and objectives to be a volunteer and intern.
• Subscribed to Restore the Delta e-mail updates and/or social media profiles (Twitter or Facebook)
• Understanding of our better solution to the BDCP Delta tunnels
• Understanding of the negative impacts of the BDCP Delta tunnels
• An advocate for water conservation and/or a lover of rivers and estuaries
Restore the Delta is a 15,000-member grassroots organization committed to making the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta fishable, swimmable, drinkable, and farmable to benefit all of California. Restore the Delta works to improve water quality so that fisheries and farming can thrive together again in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta.
Awesome! Restore the delta!