Planning to submit a public comment or need guidance? Missed and attended our BDCP Letter Writing Party on 5/13/14? Here are all the materials we used. Feel free to send your letters to [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected] for a critique or for any help!
To begin, download and/or view our PowerPoint. Documents numbered 2-7 are materials you could refer to in your letter. All these documents and links are on our website here.
(1) PowerPoint on Commenting on the BDCP (Correction made: Incorrect reference to Chapter 13, correct reference is Chapter 31).
(2) Places to find useful information in the BDCP EIR/EIS
(3) Table 31.1 Summary of Significant Unavoidable Adverse Impacts EIR/EIS CEQA NEPA Req Sections
(4) Implementation Structure BDCP Draft, Pg 19-20
(5) Average Annual South of Delta Water Deliveries
(6) Water Code on Bay Delta Conservation Plan (BDCP)
(7) Water Code on 2009 Delta Protection Act Coequal Goals
(8) Restore the Delta Sample Comment Letter on Funding
Other helpful resources and materials:
– Ch 14 on Agricultural Resources; BDCP EIR EIS Screenshot on Pg 1+ Pages 1-17 and 109-133
– Ch 15 on Recreation; BDCP EIR EIS Screenshot on Pg 1 + Pg 1-17 and 253-296
– California Advisory Committee on Salmon & Steelhead Trout letter to CA Dept of Fish & Wildlife (Useful for writing to about fish)
– BDCP Public Draft – Table of Contents
– BDCP Draft EIR/EIS – Table of Contents