Several statewide efforts led by the Department of Water Resources are underway that could determine the fate of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, including the Delta Visioning Process, and the Bay Delta Conservation Plan. To date, Delta stakeholders have been largely left out of these planning processes. Restore the Delta believes that Delta stakeholders need to participate in public policy decisions regarding the management of water exports, the protection of species and habitat, and how to revitalize and sustain the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta environment and economy for future generations.
There are several ways that you can become engaged in the effort to protect and sustain the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta:
- CURRENT ACTION: How To Protect the Endangered Species Act and The Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta
- Become an Advocate. We will send you a bumper sticker and invitations to all Restore the Delta events.
- Sign up for email advocacy alerts (See Sidebar) to take action on issues regarding the future of the Delta.
- Write a letter to your local newspaper editor on topics pertinent to the Delta.
- Tell a friend about Restore the Delta.
- Attend the upcoming Restore the Delta Forum